Dr. Randolph’s onsite compounding pharmacy provides personalized formulations and prescriptions for patients of Dr. Randolph’s Ageless and Wellness Medical Center and outside providers alike. Our pharmacy provides the highest quality bioidentical hormone compounds available and fulfills the needs of each patient in a timely and reliable manner.
Patients discover there are several distinct advantages in using our pharmacy:
- Our skilled pharmacy team has more than 20 years of combined experience in compounding bioidentical hormones and are always available to answer your questions.
- One-Size-Does-NOT-Fit-All: Customized dosing. Our pharmacy customizes your dose so that you receive the exact dose to meet your individual needs.
- Dr. Randolph was a compounding pharmacist before he became a physician, and now works directly with his pharmacy team to develop the formulations for all prescriptions compounded.
- Each active bioidentical ingredient meets the United States Pharmacopeia standards for quality and purity and all prescriptions are produced under strict USP 795 guidelines approved by the National Association of Compounding Pharmacists.
- Free shipping on all orders over $49 dollars. Next day delivery is available to residents in the Greater Jacksonville Area on all prescriptions ordered before 2pm.
- Low-cost compounded medications without the need for prescription insurance.
- Access to the Compounding Pharmacist, Dr. Will McGalliard who works directly with the experts of Dr. Randolph’s Ageless and Wellness Medical Center.
- Multiple Options for Dosage Delivery. Based on the individual needs—as well as the personal preferences—of our patients, our compounded bioidentical hormone formulations are available in:
- Topical Creams and Gels
- Vaginal Creams and Tablets
- Sustained Release capsules
- Sublingual drops and tablets
Will McGalliard is the Compounding Pharmacist at Dr. Randolph’s Pharmacy. Dr. McGalliard’s pharmacy career began at an independent compounding pharmacy located in Pensacola, Florida, in 2006. With a passion for compounding pharmacy, Dr. McGalliard spent the next seven years earning his Doctorate of Pharmacy with an emphasis in the Science of Pharmaceutical Compounding at the University of Florida. Before joining Dr. Randolph’s team in February 2013, Dr. McGalliard worked in a variety of community pharmacies and the corporate office of Winn-Dixie.
Refill Instructions for Dr. Randolph’s Pharmacy
Call: (904) 746 – 3046
- If you have your prescription number and would like to pick it up at Dr. Randolph’s Pharmacy, Please select option 2.
- If you would like to speak directly with the pharmacy staff or have a prescription that needs to be mailed, please select Option 3.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide your name, date of birth, daytime telephone number, prescription number or brief description of what you are requesting.